Friday, April 13, 2012

Shoes!

I'm a total shoe-addict. I already have a lot of shoes, but somehow, I will always find new pairs I want to have.

At the moment, I really want these shoes (but unfortunately they are really pricy...)


I absolutely love Jeffrey Campbell's Litas, and I've heard that they're really comfortable too!

<3 Why do Dr. Martens have to be so expensive??

I already have a pair of Hello Kitty Vans, but I still want a pair of black Vans

I don't think creepers are very comfortable, I cannot walk in my leopard print ones for too long. I just have to have these white ones though!

These are so cute! But again, very expensive... T_T

What do you think of these shoes? I know they're not really 'normal', haha. I just feel that shoes can really spice up an outfit, and I don't really like 'plain' shoes (except for my All Stars ^^).

Have a nice day!

Photos are from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment