Monday, April 30, 2012

30 day challenge - day 4

So I'm going to do a challenge for the next 30 days. I thought it would be a nice way to write something everyday and let you know more about me. The challenge for today is: What you ate today.
Since it is Queen's Day, I didn't really eat healthy today... In the morning, I didn't have much time, so I ate a sandwich at the train station. Once we arrived in Amsterdam, I ate another sandwich, a fruit cocktail and (a lot of) cotton candy. I also ate 20 (!) tumtums (I don't know what they are called in English, it's candy made of gelatin), because I wanted to see how much can fit in my mouth. The answer is 20 ^^


And of course, when I got home, I had to eat a tompouce, which is a Dutch pastry (I always eat that with Queen's Day).
In the evening, I ate some Mie Goreng (Indonesian fried noodles), but my mother didn't make enough, so I also ate some bread with cheese.


I normally only drink water and green tea, but I also like to drink coffee from time to time (especially caramel macchiato from Starbucks n_n), or sometimes Red Bull, which I drank today.


Have a nice evening <3


Pictures are from a-little-kitty.deviantart.com and dukers.nl.

No comments:

Post a Comment