Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bleached my hair

I just wanted to blog about my hair for today. My hair is pink at the moment (I would like to show you, but I'm a bit hesitant about putting a picture of me on here - maybe later). My hair is naturally black, so I had to bleach it twice to dye it pink. But I wasn't really satisfied, my hair wasn't blond enough for the pink to really pop out. So I decided to bleach my hair again today.

I did, and it is horrible. My roots are fluorescent white, and my hair is falling out T_T. My heart is pounding right now. It's still wet, so I hope my hair doesn't keep falling out if I just let it dry. Luckily, my hair at the front isn't falling out, it's just some strands close to my ears. But I wanna cry right now - I'm really scared that more hair is going to fall out.

So, some advice if you want to bleach your hair yourself: PLEASE DON'T. Just go to the hairdresser. At least for the first time, doing your roots shouldn't be a big problem. And if you do it yourself, please make sure that you don't let it sit for too long, otherwise your hair will fallout like mine.

I wanted my hair to be something like this, but instead...

it now is something like this >.<

I'm going to listen to some K-pop right now. I really need to calm down.

Bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment