Monday, April 23, 2012

Busy week!

Hello :)

This week has been a pretty busy week, so I haven't been able to post anything. On Monday and Tuesday, I had to help a friend with moving, and painting her room and stuff. It was a lot of fun, but my nails are completely ruined. This is how they looked before:

I don't have any pictures of how they look now, but they're all broken and almost all my nailpolish (color L20 Let's Dance by Sephora) is gone :')

On Wednesday I didn't really have much to do, but I just didn't feel like writing anything... Sorry guise :(

I went shopping in Rotterdam on Thursday (of which I will be putting a shoplog online tomorrow!), and in the evening I went back to my high school, for a play in which one of my friends acted. It felt really weird to be back again, I never really liked high school, so I didn't really want to go back...

And on Friday one of my best friends celebrated her birthday, so we went bowling and had dinner in Leiden, which was really fun. It was good to see everyone again! (I don't really see most of my friends anymore, since they are all busy with studying, and I don't really go to Leiden anymore...)

Yesterday I had a kind of family reunion, because my dads uncle turned 65, and the whole family gathered. Normally I don't really like going to these kind of things, because most of the times the average age of the people is around 80 (just kidding), with some little kids, so I don't really fit in, but it was really nice! We barbecued and I saw a lot of family members I hadn't seen in a couple of years.

And today... I didn't really do anything. I stayed up pretty late last night (Boys Before Flowers is so addictive!), so I woke up late this morning.

I'm going to go to sleep now, if I want to have a productive day tomorrow :')

Bye <3


No comments:

Post a Comment