Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY: Style Book

Hello :)

It was a very rainy day today in Holland, and I was a bit bored. When I was around 14, I had a stylebook, but as time passed, I didn't really do anything with it anymore, and it got lost. I had to go to town to order some new contacts for my eyes (without them, I can't see anything!), so while I was there, I bought a little notebook. Because I'm making a stylebook again!

Example of a page from a stylebook

It's really easy to make one, all you need is:
  • a notebook (not too small)
  • lots of magazines, or pictures from the internet
  • scissors
  • glue
  • time
All you have to do is cut out the pictures you like, and stick them into your notebook! It's a perfect activity for when it's cold and rainy outside. And if you ever feel uninspired and you don't know what to wear or to buy, you can always grab your stylebook to look for some clothes you like!

Do you have a stylebook? Are you going to make one?

I hope you have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment