Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30 day challenge - day 6

So I'm going to do a challenge for the next 30 days. I thought it would be a nice way to write something everyday and let you know more about me. The challenge for today is: Your day.
First, I just want to tell you that my days don't look like this normally, I was really lazy today...
I woke up at about 11 am, and then I ate breakfast and took a shower. I watched some TV, and then my grandparents visited us. It is my nieces birthday today, so we had some cake ^^

I listened to some music (some EXO and SHINee <3), and before I knew it, it was already evening... We ordered some Thai food (yummy), and I wrote this post. It was a pretty boring day today.

Tonight, I'm going to post a review of a Teeez lipstick, but first I'm going to watch Notting Hill.

Have a nice evening <3

Picture is from thecutenessofkawaii.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment