Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bucket list

Not very long ago, I decided to write my own bucket list. You know, a list of all the things you want to do before you die. I'm going to show you my list. (I know that some are a bit farfetched, and I don't think I'm going to be able to do some of them in the next 20 years, but whatever)
  1. Volunteering
  2. Snowboarding (and snowboarding in a desert)
  3. See fireflies
  4. Break a world record
  5. Stand in line for a concert for 24 hours
  6. Ride the King Da Ka
  7. Sleep in a park in Paris
  8. See the aurora borealis (northern lights)
  9. Celebrate Burning Man Festival
  10. Skinnydipping
  11. Skydiving
  12. Bungeejumping
  13. Sleep underneath the stars
  14. Celebrate Holi-Phagwa in India
  15. Celebrate Songkran in Thailand
  16. Celebrate Chinese New Year
  17. Ride an elephant
  18. Ride a camel
  19. Follow Route 66
  20. Celebrate New Year's Eve in New York
  21. Walk on the Great Wall of China
  22. Stay awake to see the sunrise and sunset
  23. Steal a trafficsign
  24. Graffiti
  25. Start a foodfight
  26. Crowdsurfing
  27. Swim in a fountain
  28. Go to a fortune teller
  29. Send a letter in a bottle
  30. Be an extra in a movie
  31. Carve my name in a tree
  32. Make a photo everyday for a year
  33. Dance in the rain
  34. Photobombing
  35. Ride a unicycle
  36. Have a pillowfight
  37. Celebrate Halloween
  38. Donate blood
  39. Have a piggyback ride
  40. Glue money to the ground and watch people try to pick it up
  41. Karaoke
  42. Have a mudfight
  43. Don't talk for a week
  44. Smash a plate
  45. Pretend to be invisible for a day
  46. Say yes to everything for a day
  47. Hire movies in a videoshop
  48. Do a phone prank
  49. Stare at people on the street
  50. Finish 'This is not a book' and 'Wreck this journal'
  51. Brazilian wax
  52. Make street art
  53. Have a tattoo
Sometimes, I come up with more things, so I will just add them to my list here. I think I'll make a post about every thing I've done from this list, and make pictures etc. n_n

Do you have a bucket list?

Have a nice evening <3

Picture is from www.tekstroulette.nl.

No comments:

Post a Comment