Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30 day challenge - day 8

So I'm going to do a challenge for the next 30 days. I thought it would be a nice way to write something everyday and let you know more about me. The challenge for today is: a moment.
This is a long time ago :| I really thought I was going to succeed in this challenge, but no. Well, I'll just pick it up from where I left I guess n_n

I haven't really had noteworthy moments the past months, so I'm going to talk about a moment in (I think it was) October 2011.

At that time, I was in college for around 2 months. I don't remember what day it was. I was sitting on the bus on my way home. It was really quiet, which I liked, because I hate it when buses are full and busy. I looked out the window, and the sun shined on my face. I was doing good at university, I made friends, loved the classes and had no problems whatsoever. And suddenly, I felt really happy. I know that it sounds weird. I had been happy before (most of the time, not always of course), but I suddenly realized that I truly was happy. I had goose bumps all over my arms. I felt like crying, but I didn't, because I wasn't completely alone :') And when I got home... I had to do my homework, help with cooking and clean my room, and the feeling was completely gone :')

Have you ever had moments like this one?

Have a nice evening <3

Picture is from kushandwizdom.tumblr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment