Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Teeez! Review

When I went into town a couple of days ago, I found a lipstick from a brand I've never tried before. So I thought, let's try it out!

It is a lipstick by the brand Teeez Cosmetics, from the collection 'City Trip', which is inspired by Gossip Girl. It has been around for a while, but I never really thought about buying something. But I love the packaging, and I just couldn't resist...
The lipstick itself is longer than normal ones, and thinner as well. In combination with the slanted end, it is really easy to apply.
I bought the color 'Centre Ville', which is a very summery peachy pink color. It is really pigmented, and stays on very long. It will not survive a meal, but nothing comes off when you have a drink.
I'm not really fond of the texture though. It is dry, so if you have dry lips yourself (you know, with all those pieces of dead skin - what is the English word for that?), it will really show.
This lipstick costs €5.99 and is available at most drugstores in Holland (I believe not at Kruidvat, but I'm not sure). If you want to know where you can buy Teeez outside of Holland, check teeez.eu.

Advantages

  • Nice packaging
  • Easy to apply
  • Pigmented
  • Stays on long
  • Cheap
  • Can be bought at most drugstores in the Netherlands

Disadvantages

  • Texture is dry
I'm really happy with this lipstick, in the future, I will definitely buy some more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment