Thursday, May 3, 2012

30 day challenge - day 7

So I'm going to do a challenge for the next 30 days. I thought it would be a nice way to write something everyday and let you know more about me. The challenge for today is: Your best friend.
I think I have a best friend. Her name is Nadia, and we met during introduction week of university. When I say 'I think I have a best friend', I mean that I'm not really sure. I don't really talk about stuff like this with friends, and I don't easily say that I love someone.

So I'm just assuming that she is my best friend. By the way, she knows I have a blog, but I haven't shown her yet, so if she ever reads this, then: Hi Nadia ^^ Are we best friends?

Anyway, we get along very well. We are very similar (not our looks, but how we think, and our opinions, and just our personalities). It's a bit scary sometimes, but funny too.

I've never had a friend like that. It's really nice to have someone who completely understands you, and I can talk with her about everything. And I'm always giggly when I'm with her.

Do you have a best friend?

Picture is from www.babylovespink.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment