Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Want: wedge sneakers

Hi :)

I've got another pair of shoes that I really want (you can read about all the other shoes I want here). You either love them or hate them: wedge sneakers.

It all started with the shoes by Isabel Marant. They've got a hidden wedge in them, so when you're wearing them, you'll be a few centimeters longer. When I first saw them, I fell in love. But I'm not willing to spend €449 on shoes.
The shoes by Isabel Marant

Luckily, a lot of brands have also got wedge sneakers by now, for a lot less money. I've found some nice ones:
1 from eBay (seller itemtrend) $57,99; 2 From march23 but I don't know how much they cost. They're opening a webshop soon; 3 From ASOS $78,28; 4 From march23 via Little Soho €199

Do you like wedge sneakers?

Have a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment